Sunday, April 7, 2024

Who likes Apple Fritters?

I often crave an apple fritter...but refuse to go get one. I tried one air fried one, meh. Today I thought I'd try again. I mixed up the 'Baked Apple Fritters' recipe found at https://nodashofgluten.com/baked-apple-fritters/ I used all AP flour, Granny Smith apple, forgot the vanilla, didn't miss it, but I did enjoy the taste of the nutmeg. I did not follow the bake/broil directions. I was determined to air fry them. Line your tray with foil. Use a cupcake scoop for a regular size fritter. (flatten them so the center gets cooked) I got 12 of that size plus 1 jumbo. On foil, cook 350 5 minutes, flip over, (doesn't need to be on foil), 5 more minutes. Flip back over, put a bit of glaze on top (use foil or you'll have a mess), 390 3 min, add more glaze, enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment